December 1, 2021 – January 11, 2022
Open Call for Art: The 10th Annual Small Works Show is coming!
This year we're doing it again: we provide a 6x6" or 5x7" birch panel to create your masterpiece on! The $30 entry fee includes one panel, a frame, and glass. A variety of custom frames will be available for you to choose from when you drop off your entry (frames are first-come, first-serve).
- Limit 4 entries per person.
- Frame and/or glass not required (but please stay within 6x6 or 5x7 panel size).
- Work must be for sale. There is no price limit. Gallery commission is 30% of sale price.
- 3D/assemblage work is allowed - it must be attached to the panel and able to hang on the wall (and stay within 6x6 or 5x7 panel).
- Plastic and clip frames will not be accepted.
- Wet pieces not accepted - please make sure painted pieces are dry.
- A limited quantity of shadowbox frames will be available (first come, first serve) but there will be a $5 fee for fitting.
- Please make sure work on paper is cropped to 6x6" or 5x7" - or we are happy to crop for you for a $5 fee.
- Panels & submission forms are available at the shop.
The show will be hung salon-style and is cash-and-carry which means that as art sells, it leaves the gallery and new work is hung in its place. While this allows us to accept many pieces, the show is still curated based on uniqueness and presentation. Due to limited wall space, even if work is accepted it may not make it into the first hanging of the show.
Panels Available: Now - until they run out!
Submissions Accepted & Frames Available: October 11 - November 26
Finalists Notiﬁed: by November 30
Unsold works pick-up dates: January 15 - 31
Exhibit Dates: December 2, 2021- January 11, 2022
Holiday Pie Party: Thursday, December 2nd, 5-8pm
Panels & submission forms are available at the shop.
Can't get to the shop during business hours? Buy a panel online!
Questions? Contact us!
Dates & Deadlines
Submissions Drop Off
& Frames Available:
October 11th - November 26th
On or before November 30th
December 1 - January 11, 2022
Opening & Pie Party:
December 2, 5-8pm
Unsold Work Pick Up Dates:
January 15 - 31