Hope & Feathers Framing and Printing is looking for a full-time custom picture framer!
Know a watercolor from a pastel? Like chatting with people about design, color and art? Do you want to join a shop of hard-working, design-minded, hound-dog loving individuals? If so, please review the following listing and consider a position at Hope & Feathers Framing in Amherst.
Qualified framing candidates must possess the following:
- Knowledge of common types of art.
- 1-2 years of experience in retail and/ or sales environment.
- A love and passion for helping customers.
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on challenges as well as a desire to grow in the position.
- Willingness to promote a clean, organized, and safe workplace.
- Willingness to turn out exceptional high-quality work at a fast pace.
- Ability to perform some physical duties – lifting and walking up and down flights of stairs, and standing for entire shift.
Additional valuable skills:
- Professional picture framing experience, including customer design experience and frame building skills.
- Experience working with framing equipment, including joiners, cmcs, saws, mounting press, etc.
- Proficiency with Adobe suite .
To be considered, applicants must supply all of the following information via email:
- A cover letter highlighting your interest in art, framing and printing.
- A detailed resume outlining your past work experiences.
- Availability to work approx 35-40 hours a week.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL or APPLY IN PERSON